Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 9, 2014 - WARNING!

Mom,

President Cabral and I are now using Skype almost every day so that he can communicate with me easier and let me know what I need to be doing and so that means  when you guys get on to Skype McKaylee or grandparents I'm not going to answer if you call me.  Just on christmas will I reply hahaha

Please let grandparents know so we won't run into trouble.

Thank ya very much,

Love,
Chase

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Chase,

First of all:
Hahaha haha haha haha this is so funny!
I tease your dad all the time that I'm going to call the mission office and ask to speak to the Secretary. Ha ha ha ha.

Second, we never get on Skype, so we probably wouldn't notice, but now I'm always going to be on just so I can stalk you. ;)

Third, we love you so much and are glad that you want to be so obedient. Thanks for "looking out" for us. 

Love you to the moon and back - or Brazil or Utah - it all seems far away right now.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment