Saturday, August 30, 2014

May 11, 2014 - Mother's Day!


Whew! We had some technical difficulties and started hours late, but we finally got to talk with this sweet boy. Happy Mother's Day indeed!

Some of our emails while waiting. . .
Sorry about that, but being the leader means you make the sacrifice. I've already teared up haha. I've been figuring out all of these internet problems and one of the sisters is nearly in tears. It's making me so worried about her.

You've got this. We've got your back. We'll be praying for you to figure it out. Love you

I think I got it, but Elder Chase will talk now and then I will go.

Alright so I will be on Skype at 3 o'clock your time, 6 o'clock my time and we can only talk for an hour maybe a little more but not much over an hour. Love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment