Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August 12, 2014 - Transferred Again. . .Executive Secretary

I got transferred again last night at 8:30, but I didn't know where I was going.  President told me I had to be in the office at 10 and call him because he needed to talk to me urgently.  So I called him this morning  when I got here. He said he was super sad and disappointed with me and that he was sorry he had to do this, but that I was being sent back home today.  He asked me how I felt and I was just devastated because I really thought I was being sent home.  Then at the end, President said, have you called your parents yet, if not you can call now.  I was already crying a little by now.  Then I was like, alright I'll call them and he said, Wait a second. I'm sorry that our relationship has to end here, but one last thing...........welcome to the mission office!   hahah I am going to be the new executive secretary here in the mission.  I was half crying still and told President that he was funny. 

Only Pres Cabral could do this as a mission president hahahah, but it should be good. President really is a jokester. My P-days are different now; they are on Saturdays so that will be weird.  It's basically set in stone that I will be here in the office for 6 months, so probably until February or March.  I'm pretty excited because I also will be with Parrella and Fernandes a lot. They are my best friends on the mission, so it will be good.

Love Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment