Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6, 2014 - Hair Cut Fashion and a Day at the Office





 Well, this is something that Brazil has done to me that never existed before.  To explain how I took the picture....I was about to get my haircut (we cut each others' hair) and I didn't want to walk around the house in just compression shorts, so Iwent to go find some shorts.....all dirty.  I grabbed a long sleeve Van Persie jersey and put it on, but then I realized it looked like track tights.  Then my bud told me I have a huge butt and I took a picture haha.



I drank water straight out of a coconut that Elder Parrella and Fernandes brought to me from Caraguatatuba.  It basically tastes like a sweet water type thing - I don't know. I just know that its good!'



Debaltzo and I are ordering burgers to eat right now haha. Yeah you can basically have delivery for just about anything here in Brazil. Even your groceries can get delivered to your house!




No comments:

Post a Comment