Monday, September 1, 2014

June 3, 2014 - Off to Santos for Leadership Council

I don't have a ton of time today. I'm going to try to write you tomorrow morning because I have to go to Santos again today which is a 5 hour bus ride, so I'm not too excited!  
This past week was good; we just cant figure out why our investigators don't want to go to church.  They understand all the commandments, say they will keep them, but they are missing the part that says will you go to church haha, but we are getting there.  
My companion is getting better, but the whole ward is starting to see that he is stubborn and now when he does or says something, everyone just looks at me and is like, you need to tell him he can't do that, but I am just letting him learn by their looks haha.  He just doesn't want to change from how he was to be a missionary yet.

I love you. I hope I can email you tomorrow!

Love, Chase to FOCO and back

Photos from the Leadership Council in Santos



Everyone took a turn at this game.









No comments:

Post a Comment